My blogs focus primarily on estate planning and elder law, but today I am proud to announce that I am now providing title work services. I have experience in providing real estate services, including:
- Helping you understand the purchase contract, including how you will take title on the property.
- Checking that there are no covenants, easements, liens, etc. registered against the property that will impede your use of it.
- Preparing and recording all the legal documents.
- Scrutinizing the adjustments, including taxes owing and utilities costs paid, prior to the transaction closing.
- Reviewing all the papers you will be required to sign.
- Arranging title insurance protection to protect you from losses due to title defects.
- Re-finance of mortgage will also require title insurance!
Now that I an attorney title agent, I can handle all of your title work issues. If you should have any questions or need a title agent, contact Maura Curran for quality and timely assistance.